Friday 25 July 2008

Exploding Baby Boxes



this is my first ever exploding boxes, they are baby boxes. a fellow crafter gave me a pattern for the boxes and the shoes, which i had not tried before. after solving a problem i had with the shoes, they gave me the idea for the boxes. actually my neice just had the families first grandchild, so wanted to make something special for the baby, and thought about doing a baby box. that one was in blue. I then thought about going to local shops to sell them for me. they were well received, one shop asked me for boys and girls. i have done the girls in Pink and gold, and the boys in Blue and silver. my local flower shop, are displaying them for sale for me. more pennies equals more stash. Yipee! we all love more stash.

2 comments:

Andrea said...

these are just beautiful, love the baby shoe in the middle as a last touch x

glitterthread said...

many thanks andrea. i was a wee bit proud of my baby box for dillan.